BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER INSTALLATION PLAN
The installation program that gives you complete assurance that your UrbanFiT outdoor exercise project will run to plan and will deliver an outstanding success for you!
- Your site is carefully analysed by experienced outdoor gym designers before the suggested designs are prepared and provided for you to assess with your team.
- Free design “re-works” until you are happy with the design.
- Further site visits available to reassess your site if needs have changed.
- Every installation charge shows the cost for service locations (Telstra, etc.) and temporary fencing if required.
- UrbanFiT’s Operations Manager visits site prior to install commencing to do a site setout and to ensure all material / equipment ordered is totally correct for site layout and final adjustments, if required, are made.
- Product check is done with client to ensure all details are correct (colours, drawing numbers, materials content, etc) and order acknowledgment is signed off.
- All site personnel are fully trained and insured.
- Public liability cover to $20 million is provided automatically on every project installed by UrbanFiT.
- Traffic management plans available where required for specific sites.
- Final inspection by qualified team member and certificates of compliance issued for equipment and soft-fall when applicable.
- Equipment checked and commissioned for use.
- Full maintenance and service manuals provided to facilitate easy ongoing care-manuals include full service instructions, diagrams, part numbers, etc.
- Spare parts – all parts are available for minimum 10 years after product ceases to be shown in our catalogue.
- Extensions and additions to equipment are easy as UrbanFiT keeps all job details on archive permanently.